Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Who Am I?

I am a VERY elusive animal. A solitary, burrowing carnivorous mammal, related to the weasel and sometimes called a skunk bear (though you better not try to!). Here are some clues to help you figure out who I am! 



I like to stay low to the ground. This is partly because I am one short animal, but there are other reasons too! Being low helps me to move more swiftly across the land, so I can pounce upon my prey. Rip its throat out and eat it before it has any idea what is going on!




I also have very huge feet. My big furry feet act as snowshoes in the winter allowing me to bound along on the top of the snow and chase caribou, moose or other large animals. I am a cunning, fearless predator... I am a BEAST!




One last clue! I LOVE to just chill out and lay around in moss ALL DAY! In the moss, I like to roll back and forth and bask in the sun. Also I eat small animals that are running around and unsuspecting. I catch many mice this way!

 



Please leave all ideas of who you think that I am in the comments down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment